Polyurethane/acrylate hybrids: Effects of the acrylic content and thermal treatment on the polymer properties
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 2694–2705, 5 June 2010
How to Cite
Peruzzo, P. J., Anbinder, P. S., Pardini, O. R., Costa, C. A., Leite, C. A., Galembeck, F. and Amalvy, J. I. (2010), Polyurethane/acrylate hybrids: Effects of the acrylic content and thermal treatment on the polymer properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116: 2694–2705. doi: 10.1002/app.31795
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2009
- CICPBA, Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica and LNLS - Brazilian Synchrotron Light Laboratory/MCT (proposal D11A-SAXS (partially). Grant Number: #3443/04)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!