Cadmium and copper absorption mediated by a poly(vinyl alcohol)-b-polyacrylonitrile based micelle/Trichosporon cutaneum cell system
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 2970–2975, 5 June 2010
How to Cite
Georgieva, N., Bryaskova, R., Debuigne, A. and Detrembleur, C. (2010), Cadmium and copper absorption mediated by a poly(vinyl alcohol)-b-polyacrylonitrile based micelle/Trichosporon cutaneum cell system. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116: 2970–2975. doi: 10.1002/app.31812
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2009
- University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy Science Fund Research Investigations. Grant Numbers: 10570/2009, 10599/2009
- Politique Scientifique Fédérale in the frame of the Interuniversity Attraction Pôle Programme (PAI VI/27): Functional Supramolecular Systems
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!