Preparation and properties of hybrid cement-in-polymer coatings used for the improvement of fiber-matrix adhesion in textile reinforced concrete
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 3303–3309, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
Weichold, O. (2010), Preparation and properties of hybrid cement-in-polymer coatings used for the improvement of fiber-matrix adhesion in textile reinforced concrete. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116: 3303–3309. doi: 10.1002/app.31815
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 532
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!