Investigation on synergic activity of N-benzylimine aminothioformamide binary accelerator system in sulfur vulcanization of natural rubber
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 2976–2981, 5 June 2010
How to Cite
Thomas, S. P. and Ettolil, M. J. (2010), Investigation on synergic activity of N-benzylimine aminothioformamide binary accelerator system in sulfur vulcanization of natural rubber. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116: 2976–2981. doi: 10.1002/app.31835
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!