Positron Lifetime Spectroscopy and Differential Scanning Calorimetric study of polystyrene-based composites with fly ash, cenospheres, and calcium aluminosilicate as fillers
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 3087–3094, 5 June 2010
How to Cite
Altaweel, A. M.A. M., Ranganathaiah, C. and Siddramaiah, B. (2010), Positron Lifetime Spectroscopy and Differential Scanning Calorimetric study of polystyrene-based composites with fly ash, cenospheres, and calcium aluminosilicate as fillers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116: 3087–3094. doi: 10.1002/app.31852
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2009
Vol. 119, Issue 2, 1249, Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!