Unique stimuli responsive characteristics of electron beam synthesized bacterial cellulose/acrylic acid composite
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 116, Issue 5, pages 2920–2929, 5 June 2010
How to Cite
Halib, N., Amin, M. C. I. M. and Ahmad, I. (2010), Unique stimuli responsive characteristics of electron beam synthesized bacterial cellulose/acrylic acid composite. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116: 2920–2929. doi: 10.1002/app.31857
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2009
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM). Grant Number: UKM-GUP-SK-07-23-045
- Centre for Research and Innovation Management (CRIM)
- Malaysian Nuclear Agency (Nuclear Malaysia)
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!