Synthesis and properties of organosoluble polyimides derived from 2,2′-dibromo- and 2,2′,6,6′-tetrabromo-4,4′-oxydianilines
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 1144–1155, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Chen, J.-C., Liu, Y.-T., Leu, C.-M., Liao, H.-Y., Lee, W.-C. and Lee, T.-M. (2010), Synthesis and properties of organosoluble polyimides derived from 2,2′-dibromo- and 2,2′,6,6′-tetrabromo-4,4′-oxydianilines. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 1144–1155. doi: 10.1002/app.31864
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!