A novel thermoviscosifying water-soluble polymer: Synthesis and aqueous solution properties
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 3516–3524, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Feng, Y., Wang, B. and Lu, Z. (2010), A novel thermoviscosifying water-soluble polymer: Synthesis and aqueous solution properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116: 3516–3524. doi: 10.1002/app.31884
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2009
- Hi-Tech “973” program of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2005CB221302
- Application-oriented fundamental research program of Sichuan Provincinal Bureau of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2008JY0002
- Opening fund from Sate Key Laboratory of Oil/Gas Reservoir Geology and Exploitation Engineering. Grant Number: PLN0605
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!