Frank Wendler, Frank Meister are members of the European Polysaccharide Network of Excellence (EPNOE) (http://www.epnoe.eu).
Trace element status of activated charcoals and carbon black: Influence on thermal stability of modified lyocell solutions†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 3408–3418, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
Wendler, F., Lepri, F. G., Borges, D. L. G., Araujo, R. G. O., Welz, B. and Meister, F. (2010), Trace element status of activated charcoals and carbon black: Influence on thermal stability of modified lyocell solutions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116: 3408–3418. doi: 10.1002/app.31886
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2009
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (DBU). Grant Number: 24762-31
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!