Biodegradable poly(ethylene succinate) blends and copolymers containing minor amounts of poly(butylene succinate)
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 3693–3701, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
Lu, H.-Y., Chen, M., Chen, C. H., Lu, J.-S., Hoang, K.-C. and Tseng, M. (2010), Biodegradable poly(ethylene succinate) blends and copolymers containing minor amounts of poly(butylene succinate). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116: 3693–3701. doi: 10.1002/app.31932
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2009
- National Science Council of Taiwan (ROC). Grant Number: NSC 96-2221-E-110-045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!