Fabrication of continuous aligned polyvinylpyrrolidone fibers via electrospinning by elimination of the jet bending instability
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 116, Issue 6, pages 3676–3681, 15 June 2010
How to Cite
Cui, X., Li, L., Xu, J. and Xu, F. (2010), Fabrication of continuous aligned polyvinylpyrrolidone fibers via electrospinning by elimination of the jet bending instability. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 116: 3676–3681. doi: 10.1002/app.31938
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2009
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA02Z4E9
- National Key Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006BAI03A18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!