Degradation behavior of hydrogel based on crosslinked poly(aspartic acid)
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 178–185, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
Yang, J., Wang, F. and Tan, T. (2010), Degradation behavior of hydrogel based on crosslinked poly(aspartic acid). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 178–185. doi: 10.1002/app.31943
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2009
- Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50373003, 20636010, 20406002
- National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 20325622
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA02Z245
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2007CB714304
- Beijing Science and Technology Program. Grant Number: D0205004040211
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!