Design optimization of extrusion-blow-molded parts using prediction-reliability-guided search of evolving network modeling
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 222–234, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
Yu, J.-C. and Juang, J.-Y. (2010), Design optimization of extrusion-blow-molded parts using prediction-reliability-guided search of evolving network modeling. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 222–234. doi: 10.1002/app.31954
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2009
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC91-2212-E-155-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!