Properties of copper phthalocyanine blue encapsulated with a copolymer of styrene and maleic acid
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 211–215, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
Fu, S., Ding, L., Xu, C. and Wang, C. (2010), Properties of copper phthalocyanine blue encapsulated with a copolymer of styrene and maleic acid. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 211–215. doi: 10.1002/app.31960
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2009
- Industrial Ph.D. Fund of Jiangsu. Grant Number: BK2009582
- Key Laboratory for Eco-Textiles of the Ministry of Education Fund. Grant Number: KLET0603
- Jiangnan University Fund. Grant Number: 20600021050648
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!