Influence of nanozirconia on the thermal stability of poly(methyl methacrylate) prepared by in situ bulk polymerization
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 163–170, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
Wang, X., Wu, L. and Li, J. (2010), Influence of nanozirconia on the thermal stability of poly(methyl methacrylate) prepared by in situ bulk polymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 163–170. doi: 10.1002/app.31970
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20473038
- Natural Science Foundation of the Education Committee of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: 04KJB150066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!