Effects of organically modified nanoclay on the transport properties and electrochemical performance of acid-doped polybenzimidazole membranes
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 1227–1233, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
Hasani-Sadrabadi, M. M., Dorri, N. M., Ghaffarian, S. R., Dashtimoghadam, E., Sarikhani, K. and Majedi, F. S. (2010), Effects of organically modified nanoclay on the transport properties and electrochemical performance of acid-doped polybenzimidazole membranes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 1227–1233. doi: 10.1002/app.31974
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!