Silk-inspired polyurethane containing GlyAlaGlyAla tetrapeptide. I. Synthesis and primary structure
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 235–242, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
Liu, H., Xu, W., Zhao, S., Huang, J., Yang, H., Wang, Y. and Ouyang, C. (2010), Silk-inspired polyurethane containing GlyAlaGlyAla tetrapeptide. I. Synthesis and primary structure. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 235–242. doi: 10.1002/app.31988
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2009
- The State Key Development Program for Basic Research (973 Program) of China. Grant Number: 2009CB526402
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50873079
- The subject of Hubei Provincial Department of Education. Grant Number: B20091702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!