Miscibility studies on a copolyester of bisphenol-A with terephthalic and isophthalic acids/bisphenol-A polycarbonate blends
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 1, pages 309–314, 5 July 2010
How to Cite
Sakar, D., Cakar, F., Cankurtaran, O. and Karaman, F. (2010), Miscibility studies on a copolyester of bisphenol-A with terephthalic and isophthalic acids/bisphenol-A polycarbonate blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 309–314. doi: 10.1002/app.31993
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2009
- Scientific Research Project Coordination Center of Yildiz Technical University, Turkey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!