A molecularly imprinted polymer via a salicylaldiminato-based cobalt(III) complex: A highly selective solid-phase extractant for anionic reactive dyes
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 2316–2323, 15 August 2010
How to Cite
Abu-Surrah, A. S. and Al-Degs, Y. S. (2010), A molecularly imprinted polymer via a salicylaldiminato-based cobalt(III) complex: A highly selective solid-phase extractant for anionic reactive dyes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 2316–2323. doi: 10.1002/app.32072
- Issue online: 28 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2009
- Hashemite University (Zarqa, Jordan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!