Role of a compatibilizer in the structure and micromechanical properties of recycled poly(ethylene terephthalate)/polyolefin blends with clay
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1278–1287, 5 November 2010
How to Cite
Hellati, A., Benachour, D., Cagiao, M. E., Boufassa, S. and Baltá Calleja, F. J. (2010), Role of a compatibilizer in the structure and micromechanical properties of recycled poly(ethylene terephthalate)/polyolefin blends with clay. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 1278–1287. doi: 10.1002/app.32090
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2009
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: FIS2007-60534
- Centre Universitaire Bordj Bou Arreridj
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!