Alginate-based biodegradable superabsorbents as candidates for diclofenac sodium delivery systems
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 2015–2023, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Pourjavadi, A., Zeidabadi, F. and Barzegar, Sh. (2010), Alginate-based biodegradable superabsorbents as candidates for diclofenac sodium delivery systems. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 2015–2023. doi: 10.1002/app.32205
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!