Synergetic behavior of low Tg polybutadiene polymers and polysiloxanes as components for glass fiber sizing in composite materials
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 841–848, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Danner, K. M., Dey, M., McAllister, Q. P., Barsotti, R. J. and Kissounko, D. A. (2010), Synergetic behavior of low Tg polybutadiene polymers and polysiloxanes as components for glass fiber sizing in composite materials. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 841–848. doi: 10.1002/app.32333
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2010
- Arkema, Inc.. Grant Number: CCMT #212111/39
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!