Nonisothermal crystallization behavior of highly exfoliated polypropylene/clay nanocomposites prepared by in situ polymerization
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 162–172, 5 January 2011
How to Cite
Liu, X., He, A., Du, K. and Han, C. C. (2011), Nonisothermal crystallization behavior of highly exfoliated polypropylene/clay nanocomposites prepared by in situ polymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 162–172. doi: 10.1002/app.32335
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2009
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20774098
- National ‘973’ Project. Grant Number: G2003 CB615605
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!