Natural rubber with low heat generation achieved by the inclusion of boron carbide
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 2050–2055, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Weng, G., Huang, G., Qu, L., Zhang, P., Nie, Y. and Wu, J. (2010), Natural rubber with low heat generation achieved by the inclusion of boron carbide. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 2050–2055. doi: 10.1002/app.32336
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2009
- Major State Basic Research Projects of China. Grant Number: 50673059
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50103007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!