Pervaporation separation of methanol/methyl tert-butyl ether with poly(lactic acid) membranes
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1364–1371, 5 November 2010
How to Cite
Zereshki, S., Figoli, A., Madaeni, S.S., Simone, S. and Drioli, E. (2010), Pervaporation separation of methanol/methyl tert-butyl ether with poly(lactic acid) membranes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 1364–1371. doi: 10.1002/app.32340
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2009
- Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology of Iran
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!