Selective solid-phase extraction of naphazoline using imprinted polymers as matrix prepared by precipitation polymerization
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 881–886, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Xu, L., Lv, R., Wang, Y. and Gao, J. (2010), Selective solid-phase extraction of naphazoline using imprinted polymers as matrix prepared by precipitation polymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 881–886. doi: 10.1002/app.32352
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2009
- Ph.D Grant. Grant Number: SWNU2005009
- Natural Science Foundation Project of CQ. Grant Number: CSTC2008BB4263
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!