Influence of processing conditions and physicochemical interactions on morphology and fracture behavior of a clay/thermoplastic/thermosetting ternary blend
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 3632–3642, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Hernandez, M., Duchet-Rumeau, J. and Sautereau, H. (2010), Influence of processing conditions and physicochemical interactions on morphology and fracture behavior of a clay/thermoplastic/thermosetting ternary blend. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 3632–3642. doi: 10.1002/app.32405
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2009
- CONACYT (Mexico)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!