Pyrrole-based narrow-band-gap copolymers for red light-emitting diodes and bulk heterojunction photovoltaic cells
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1462–1468, 5 November 2010
How to Cite
Sun, M., Wang, L. and Yang, W. (2010), Pyrrole-based narrow-band-gap copolymers for red light-emitting diodes and bulk heterojunction photovoltaic cells. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 1462–1468. doi: 10.1002/app.32416
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50433030, 50903078, 50990065
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009CB623600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!