Facile method to manipulate the molecular weight and practical mass production of chitosan by mechanical shearing and concurrent ultrafiltration treatment
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1442–1449, 5 November 2010
How to Cite
Tsai, M. L., Tseng, L. Z., Chang, H. W., Hsu, C. H. and Chen, R. H. (2010), Facile method to manipulate the molecular weight and practical mass production of chitosan by mechanical shearing and concurrent ultrafiltration treatment. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 1442–1449. doi: 10.1002/app.32417
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- National Taiwan Ocean University. Grant Numbers: NTOU-RD95-02-01-28-01, NTOU-RD96-02-01-09-01
- National Science Council, ROC. Grant Number: NSC 97-2313-B-019-007-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!