Stability study of inverse suspension copolymerization of 1,1,3,3-tetramethylguandium acrylate and N,N′-methylenebisacrylamide
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1450–1454, 5 November 2010
How to Cite
Dong, J., Wu, L., An, D., Li, B.-G. and Zhu, S. (2010), Stability study of inverse suspension copolymerization of 1,1,3,3-tetramethylguandium acrylate and N,N′-methylenebisacrylamide. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 1450–1454. doi: 10.1002/app.32419
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2010
- National High-tech Research and Development Program (863 Program). Grant Number: 2008AA062302
- NSF (Zhejiang Province). Grant Numbers: Y404084, Y407038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!