PE/OMMT nanocomposites catalyzed by the OMMT-intercalated Et[Ind]2ZrCl2 in slurry polymerization: Effects of organic solvent on ethylene polymerization behaviors and the nanocomposite structures
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 190–200, 5 January 2011
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-J., Qin, Y.-W. and Dong, J.-Y. (2011), PE/OMMT nanocomposites catalyzed by the OMMT-intercalated Et[Ind]2ZrCl2 in slurry polymerization: Effects of organic solvent on ethylene polymerization behaviors and the nanocomposite structures. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 190–200. doi: 10.1002/app.32429
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2009
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20734002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!