A systematic study on notched impact strength of super-toughened polyamide 6 nanocomposites using response surface methodology
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 969–979, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Ramezani-Dakhel, H. and Garmabi, H. (2010), A systematic study on notched impact strength of super-toughened polyamide 6 nanocomposites using response surface methodology. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 969–979. doi: 10.1002/app.32458
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2009
- Iran National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!