Effect of weak reductant on properties of electroless copper polyacrylonitrile nanocomposites for electromagnetic interference shielding
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 936–942, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Tsao, K.-Y., Chen, C.-C., Huang, C.-Y., Tsai, C.-S., Yang, S.-Y., Yeh, J.-T. and Chen, K.-N. (2010), Effect of weak reductant on properties of electroless copper polyacrylonitrile nanocomposites for electromagnetic interference shielding. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 936–942. doi: 10.1002/app.32467
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2010
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 94-2216-E-036-015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!