Edge effect in RTM processes under constant pressure injection conditions
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 1014–1019, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
Yang, J., Jia, Y., Ding, Y., He, H., Shi, T. and An, L. (2010), Edge effect in RTM processes under constant pressure injection conditions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 1014–1019. doi: 10.1002/app.32470
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50973056, 50921062
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB631102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!