Influence of wood species on the properties of biopolyurethane prepared from liquefied wood with residue
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 2109–2115, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Izumo, K. and Fukushima, M. (2010), Influence of wood species on the properties of biopolyurethane prepared from liquefied wood with residue. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 2109–2115. doi: 10.1002/app.32473
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2009
- The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Japan. Grant Number: 197603000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!