New method for preparation of hydrophobic interaction chromatographic stationary phases based on polymer-grafted silica and their chromatographic properties
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1513–1519, 5 November 2010
How to Cite
Wang, F., Dai, X. and Gong, B. (2010), New method for preparation of hydrophobic interaction chromatographic stationary phases based on polymer-grafted silica and their chromatographic properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 1513–1519. doi: 10.1002/app.32484
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2009
- Minister of Science and Technology Foundation. Grant Number: 2009CB626608
- National Scientific Foundation in China. Grant Number: 20765004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!