The effects of crystallization condition on the microstructure and thermal stability of istactic polypropylene nucleated by β-form nucleating agent
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 1374–1382, 5 February 2011
How to Cite
Dong, M., Guo, Z., Su, Z. and Yu, J. (2011), The effects of crystallization condition on the microstructure and thermal stability of istactic polypropylene nucleated by β-form nucleating agent. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 1374–1382. doi: 10.1002/app.32487
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2009
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20974010
- Beijing New-Star Program of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009B10
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!