Synthesis of new cationic surfactants based on recycled poly(ethylene terephthalate) for deinking of solvent-based ink from low-density polyethylene surface
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 1160–1172, 15 October 2010
How to Cite
El-Sherbiny, S. I., Morsy, F. A. and Atta, A. M. (2010), Synthesis of new cationic surfactants based on recycled poly(ethylene terephthalate) for deinking of solvent-based ink from low-density polyethylene surface. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 1160–1172. doi: 10.1002/app.32488
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!