Studies on jute/glass/hybrid composites of polyurethane based on epoxy resin of 9,9′-bis(4-hydroxy phenyl) anthrone-10(EBAN) and PEG-200
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1469–1475, 5 November 2010
How to Cite
Bhuva, B. D. and Parsania, P. H. (2010), Studies on jute/glass/hybrid composites of polyurethane based on epoxy resin of 9,9′-bis(4-hydroxy phenyl) anthrone-10(EBAN) and PEG-200. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 1469–1475. doi: 10.1002/app.32501
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!