Nonisothermal crystallization kinetics study of LDPE/MWCNT nanocomposites: Effect of aspect ratio and surface modification
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 290–299, 5 January 2011
How to Cite
Abbasi, S. H., Hussein, I. A. and Parvez, M. A. (2011), Nonisothermal crystallization kinetics study of LDPE/MWCNT nanocomposites: Effect of aspect ratio and surface modification. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 290–299. doi: 10.1002/app.32536
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2010
- Center of Research Excellence in Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals (CoRE-PRP, Ministry of Higher Education)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!