Ethylene/propylene copolymerization over three conventional C2-symmetric metallocene catalysts: Correlation between catalyst configuration and copolymer microstructure
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 3218–3226, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Lu, L., Niu, H., Dong, J.-Y., Zhao, X. and Hu, X. (2010), Ethylene/propylene copolymerization over three conventional C2-symmetric metallocene catalysts: Correlation between catalyst configuration and copolymer microstructure. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 3218–3226. doi: 10.1002/app.32553
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2009
- National Science Foundation of China (Directional key project on high performance polypropylene alloy resin development). Grant Numbers: 20734002, 20874104
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China (863 project). Grant Numbers: 2008AA030901, 2009AA033601
- Chinese Academy of Sciences (Directional key project on high performance polypropylene alloy resin development)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!