Intermolecular interaction in aqueous solution of binary blends of poly(acrylamide) and poly(ethylene glycol)
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 2572–2581, 5 December 2010
How to Cite
Lü, T., Shan, G. and Shang, S. (2010), Intermolecular interaction in aqueous solution of binary blends of poly(acrylamide) and poly(ethylene glycol). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 2572–2581. doi: 10.1002/app.32556
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2010
- New Century Excellent Talent Project of Education Ministry. Grant Number: NCET-05-0512
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20776125, 20876136
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!