Removal of cadmium ions from synthetic aqueous solutions with a novel nanosulfonated poly(glycidyl methacrylate) cation exchanger: Kinetic and equilibrium studies
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 3111–3122, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Mohy-Eldin, M. S., Elkady, M. F., Abu-Saied, M. A., Rahman, A. M. A., Soliman, E. A., Elzatahry, A. A. and Youssef, M. E. (2010), Removal of cadmium ions from synthetic aqueous solutions with a novel nanosulfonated poly(glycidyl methacrylate) cation exchanger: Kinetic and equilibrium studies. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 3111–3122. doi: 10.1002/app.32587
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!