Novel grafted nafion membranes for proton-exchange membrane fuel cell applications
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 120–133, 5 January 2011
How to Cite
Eldin, M. S. M., Elzatahry, A. A., El-Khatib, K. M., Hassan, E. A., El-Sabbah, M. M. and Abu-Saied, M. A. (2011), Novel grafted nafion membranes for proton-exchange membrane fuel cell applications. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 120–133. doi: 10.1002/app.32613
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2010
- Mubarak City for Scientific Research and Technology Applications. Grant Number: E 1.1.2007-2012 (part of strategic project “The Preparation and Characterization of Polymer Polyelectrolyte Membranes for Direct Methanol Fuel Cell Application.”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!