Preparation and characterization of porous poly(vinyl ester) resin monoliths as separation media
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 412–418, 5 January 2011
How to Cite
Yang, J., Yang, G., Liu, H., Bai, L. and Zhang, Q. (2011), Preparation and characterization of porous poly(vinyl ester) resin monoliths as separation media. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 412–418. doi: 10.1002/app.32617
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20375010, 20675084
- Hebei Province Programs for Science and Technology Development. Grant Numbers: 06276479B, 07276407D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!