Annealing and ultraviolet treatment of plasma fluorocarbon films for enhanced cohesion and stability
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 3176–3186, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Chevallier, P., Holvoet, S., Turgeon, S., Horny, P., Pireaux, J. J. and Mantovani, D. (2010), Annealing and ultraviolet treatment of plasma fluorocarbon films for enhanced cohesion and stability. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 3176–3186. doi: 10.1002/app.32621
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2009
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- University Hospital Research Center (St. François d'Assise Hospital), Quebec City
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!