Cellulose as a renewable resource for the synthesis of wood consolidants
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 2939–2950, 5 December 2010
How to Cite
Cipriani, G., Salvini, A., Baglioni, P. and Bucciarelli, E. (2010), Cellulose as a renewable resource for the synthesis of wood consolidants. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 2939–2950. doi: 10.1002/app.32634
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!