Development of novel polymeric materials for agroprocess intensification
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 3292–3299, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Burke, D. R., Akay, G. and Bilsborrow, P. E. (2010), Development of novel polymeric materials for agroprocess intensification. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 3292–3299. doi: 10.1002/app.32640
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2009
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (through a Ph.D. studentship to D.R.B. and through funding for a collaborative research project designed to develop an intensified and integrated biorefinery technology involving University of Bristol, Newcastle University, Oxford University, Queen's University Belfast, and University of Warwick)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!