Thermal oxidation-induced long chain branching and its effect on phase separation kinetics of a polyethylene blend
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 530–538, 5 January 2011
How to Cite
Niu, Y.-H., Wang, Z.-G., Duan, X.-L., Shao, W., Wang, D.-J. and Qiu, J. (2011), Thermal oxidation-induced long chain branching and its effect on phase separation kinetics of a polyethylene blend. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 530–538. doi: 10.1002/app.32664
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2009
- “Innovation Project” of Center for Molecular Science, Institute of chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: CMSAQ6 Y200718
- The National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50803073
- The startup fund, University of Science and Technology of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!