Comparative studies on corrosion protection properties of polyimide-silica and polyimide-clay composite materials
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 548–557, 5 January 2011
How to Cite
Huang, T.-C., Hsieh, C.-F., Yeh, T.-C., Lai, C.-L., Tsai, M.-H. and Yeh, J.-M. (2011), Comparative studies on corrosion protection properties of polyimide-silica and polyimide-clay composite materials. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 548–557. doi: 10.1002/app.32669
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2009
- National Science Council (NSC). Grant Number: NSC 98-2113-M-033 -001 -MY3
- Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan. Grant Number: CYCU-97-CR-CH
- Ministry of Education, Taiwan, R.O.C (Center-of-Excellence Program on Membrane Technology)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!